Working Collaboratively with Committed Partners
The END Fund is a leader in the global health movement to tackle NTDs, working collaboratively with committed partners including global health organizations, visionary investors, pharmaceutical companies, leaders from developing countries affected by NTDs, and those who suffer from the diseases themselves. We work with the common goal of improving the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
- Since its founding, the END Fund has mobilized over $75 million to treat people at risk of neglected tropical diseases
- Tens of millions of people will receive treatments for NTDs through END Fund-supported programs this year
- Tens of thousands of community drug distributors will deliver medicines as part of END Fund-supported programs this year.
- END Fund programs have scaled up to over 25 countries and are poised to extend their reach even further.
- END Fund has established partnerships with an extensive, global network of implementing partners.